1.9.15

Reading the clouds


The Spanish clouds looked like speaking balloons today. But I only saw them because another one caught my eye, sitting on my balcony staring at the sky. A cauliflower cloud.
I hardly see them in the blue Barcelona sky but they are often present in the Dutch sky. The Dutch skies are amazing. I forget about it sometimes, being so in love with the Barcelona blue, like I forget about other things in my birth country that are the opposite of the things I literally walked away from. Being away from the place you grew up in always makes you see it with different eyes, makes you value the things you overlooked or took for granted. Not just clouds. Customs. History. Values. Opportunities. People.

That is what I read in the speach balloon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment